I rarely do TFP shoots anymore, however if I want to try something different I will contact people and offer it to them. So if you like my style and want to shoot with me feel free to contact me, but I won't be offering free shoots.
I have written a set of terms and conditions to read should you want to work with me on a TFP basis. Please have a read and get back to me with any questions you have. Terms and Conditions below.
2. Edited photos will be delivered in web-based low resolution format. Commissioned work will always come before TFP editing. I will do my best to get you photos within a timely manner or communicate with you about the delay. I will provide no more than 3-5 photos that I choose from each look. If I choose to edit more, I will give them to you. If you require high resolution images then feel free to ask, this will be charged accordingly.
3. I do not watermark my images, however anytime that my images are used on social media please tag me in the images. No one is to alter, edit, crop, or change my photos in way...ever. This is a breach in copyright.
4. I will not release unedited, original photos. All parties involved in the shoot expect (and have the right) to fully edited, quality photographs and anything other than that will not be provided to anyone. You cannot choose which photos you would like me to edit. That is up to me, the photographer, and as the photographer, I have good reason for choosing the images that I do.
5. Stylists, Hair and Make Up artist who work on my TFP shoots will also expect the same terms and conditions. I will always endeavour to take some close up shots of hair and makeup. I will credit you on your work that I post on social media and expect the same in return. Should you require anything additional this should be discussed prior to the shoot and not after.
6. Photos received from a TFP agreement with me are for your portfolio and self-promotion only and may not be sold or used to advertise someone else’s business or service. I will also not sell or use the same photos for any purpose other than my own portfolio or self-promotion without permission from the model and a full unconditional model release on file.
7. I retain the copyrights to all of my photos.
8. I am open to discussion and revision of these terms BEFORE the photo shoot, never after.
9. Travel – If I agree on a time/date for a TFP shoot and have to travel and pay for accommodation that is my choice to pay those fees. However if the shoot gets cancelled and I have already paid either a deposit or in full and that cannot be refunded to me, I would expect that the person responsible for cancelling the shoot to be liable for that expense.